When it comes to the benefits of dry ice machines in the plastics and composites industry, saving businesses time and labor costs is always at the top of the list. cleaning industrial In this post, we’ll look at how dry ice blasting machines may help businesses save cleaning time and labor cost
What is a dry ice blaster?
The most common use of a dry ice blasting machine in industry and construction is the cleaning of injection molds in the plastic and synthetic material production business. Moreover, dry ice blaster can be applied for other industries.
Dry ice is used to clean the surfaces of machinery and equipment in this industry. Dry ice is carbon dioxide that has solidified at -78.5 degrees Celsius. When it collides with the device’s surface, the dry ice removes the dirt on the device’s surface and promptly evaporates, leaving no trace behind.
How dry ice blasting machines help your business save cleaning time ?
When employing alternative pressure cleaning procedures, you will typically find remaining waste particles. You’ll have to spend more time cleaning them up at this stage.
However, after using a dry ice blasting machine, the dry ice will rapidly evaporate into the air, leaving no additional waste. Because there is no need to clear up secondary garbage, businesses save time.
Furthermore, you can use the dry ice blasting machine to clean even while the operation is running, which allows businesses to keep cleaning without having to stop any machinery. It is clear that using dry ice cleaning techniques saves your business a significant amount of time when cleaning gear and equipment in the plastics and composites industry.
Why do we say dry ice blasting machines can help your business save labor costs?
Furthermore, the use of a dry ice blasting machine for cleaning tasks in the manufacture of plastic and composite materials saves businesses a significant amount of labor costs.
Other high-pressure cleaning methods, such as sandblasting or laser cleaning, need a significant amount of cleaning time. That means you’ll have to spend loads of money for cleaning services.
However, as previously said, employing a dry ice blasting equipment will save you a significant amount of time. You may thus lower the expense of hiring hourly personnel for your cleaning needs.
Dry ice blasting machine for cleaning molds in the plastic and composite industry
The Aero2 PCS 60 is designed to give users full control using Cold Jet’s patented Particle Control System (PCS), which allows users to customize dry ice firing parameters. Besides, the dry ice will also be cut into diamond-shaped particles to the exact size selected by the operator (from 0.3mm to 3mm).
Some advantages of the PCS 60 series:
- Performance changes industry: The blast stream is consistent and pulse-free.
- Intuitive screen: Easily view and control blasting parameters and machine settings on the 7” color LCD display.
- Full control provides a level of precision and flexibility even at a distance..
- Programmable applications: The user can set and save application formulations (burst pressure, particle size, feed rate), thereby ensuring the most efficient use of materials and preventing errors during operation.
- Ergonomics: The machine is designed to optimize and combine materials, reducing weight and size with redesigned bellows for greater flexibility and durability.
- Lower noise level and effective cleaning at lower blowing air pressure.
- IoT capabilities for remote monitoring and diagnostics with the industry’s first Cold Jet CONNECT.
Thus, it can be concluded that the dry ice blasting machine can help your businesses save a lot of cleaning time and labor costs. To learn more about this modern industrial cleaning equipment, do not hesitate to contact Specco2 for 24/7 consultation.