When choosing a dry ice blasting machine to clean mold, parts, or equipment. You might want to look for a small dry ice blaster, not too heavy like conventional dry ice blasting machines. So how different are the small dry ice blasting machines compared to the heavy ones? Besides, is it difficult to find a small dry ice blasting machine? Let’s find out with Specco2 with this article below:
The difference between a small dry ice blaster with other equipment
The first difference between a small dry ice blaster machine and the conventional one is in size and weight. The conventional dry ice blasting machines are very large in size, more than 140kg for one machine.
Therefore, the use of large equipment will be extremely difficult and only suitable for cleaning medium to extremely large items
Meanwhile, small-sized dry ice cleaning machines will be easily moved by wheels and are usually under 70kg in size. Small dry ice cleaning machines will be more suitable for cleaning small-sized equipment and items such as electronic circuit boards, etc.
Where can you find a small dry ice blaster?
In Vietnam or in Southeast Asia, if you are looking for a small-size dry ice blasting machine, you can contact Specco2. Specco2 is confident to be a distributor of dry ice cleaning machine as well as dry ice production equipment to suit your needs.
Types of small dry ice blasters of Specco2
The MINI is a high-performance pellet machine that is developed for small but frequent cleaning jobs in factories. With our special nozzles, we achieve higher cleaning aggression at low pressure even below 5 bar hence a lower noise level. The MINI is for both heavy contaminations as well as delicate cleaning tasks. Its small size makes it very mobile in confined spaces.
- Single hose – light and easy to use
- Compact and low weight
- Safety switch
- Easily accessible interior for service and maintenance
- Lightweight blast gun with a safety system
- A wide range of nozzles to suit every application
- Blasting hose incl. 5 m and quick safety coupling, electrical connection, and protective sleeve
- Dimension (L*W*H mm): 560*550*720/985
- Weight: 49 kg
- Hopper capacity: 6 kg
- Dry Ice consumption: 40 kg/h
- Air hose connection: 10 m 3/4” claw
- Air pressure: 2 bar max. 10 bar
- Air flow range: 0 ,6-3 m3/min.
- Power supply: 110V-230 V / AC50-60 Hz
- Air quality: Dry and free of oil and particles
- Noise: 86-120dB (at 6 bar pressure) depending on nozzle pressure
I3 Micro Clean
The SPECCo2 i³ MicroClean is an innovative, lightweight, compact, single-hose low pressure, electric dry ice blaster that utilizes a dry ice block with as little as 12 cfm and blasts at variable air pressures from 20 to 140 psi (1.4 to 9.7 bar).
SPECCo2’s patented shaved ice and feeder technologies are used to deliver a complete precision cleaning solution that is fast, effective, and proven reliable. The system uses an ergonomic design with freeze medium readily available for blasts and an almost noise-free environment. It allows for low air
I3 Micro Clean Advantage:
- Efficiently uses dry ice providing as much as 45 minutes of cleaning before reloading.
- Designed for Precision ApplicationsSafely clean delicate surfaces and complex cavities.
- FlexibilityAdjustable blast pressure allows for flexibility in order to optimize performance.
- Low Noise OperationThe MicroClean requires less air pressure to operate effectively, resulting in a quieter operation.
I3 Micro Clean Features:
- Efficiently uses dry ice providing as much as 45 minutes of cleaning before reloading
- Single-hose patented feeder design for maximum blasting aggression
- Uses 5″ x 5″ x 10″ (12.7 cm x 12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) or 6″ x 6″ x 12″ (15 cm x 15 cm x 30 cm) block dry ice
- Adjustable blast pressure allows for flexibility in order to optimize performance
Internal blast air filter (20 Micron) minimizes the effects of contaminated air
- Ergonomic lighted applicator
- Durable Urebrade, or flexible silicone, hoses available
Integrated static bonding cable (much more effective than standard grounding cables)
- Durable transport/mobility cart
- Hopper size: 20 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Feed Rate: 0-1.2 lbs/min (0-0.5 kg/min)
- Dimensions: 22″ x 16″ x 21″ (55.9 x 40.6 x 53.3 cm)
- Weight: 130 lbs (59.1 kg)
- Air consumption: 12-50 CFM (0.3-1.4 m³/min) at 140 PSI (9.7 bar)
- Blast Pressure: 20-140 PSI (1.4-9.7 bar)
Thus, it is clear that the choice of a small dry ice blasting machine will depend on your needs and work. Besides, Specco2 is also ready to supply and offer small-size dry ice cleaning machines for rent. This will suit your application. If you want to learn about these devices, do not hesitate to contact Specco2 for a free consultation.